Flower Power Blog Hop

Hello everyone,

to all my regular readers and visitors - today I have the honour to join an international Blog Hop and therefore my blog post will be in English. (To all my native speaker visitors: sorry for my grammar and mistakes 😉)
Thank you my dear Anna Pickering for inviting me. I really feel blessed to join your lovely little Blog Hop.
Todays topic is "Flower Power" and for those of you who know me... Yes, I'm not the typical flower stamper. Did you notice? Even though I love flowers. Well okay... but as you can see - I took the challenge of the topic and the language.

Now the interesting part - stamping!
First I made a very clean card in black and white. I stamped the sentiment with the "make a difference" Set, I love the handlettering style and with the clear photopolymer stamps it is really easy to stamp the letters connected. I fixed the sentiment with dimensionals and stamped the flower stamp of this set around every corner. In one corner I coloured the flowers in blushing bride.





The second project is a little box. I love tiny boxes...
For the base I used black cardstock and for the lid shimmery white cardstock. I stamped some flowers and leaves from the set "Perennial Birthday" using Staz'on ink and coloured everything with ink pads and the aqua painter. I used Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist and Melon Mambo. For my decoration I used the stitched label framelits. They are really a must have! You find the sentiment in the set "Broadway Birthday".





And now have a look at the beautiful projects of the other ladies.

Anna Pickering

Kelly Gardiner

Gemma Pidcock

Elisabeth Richards


Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

WICHTIG:
ERST LESEN, DANN KOMMENTAR HINTERLASSEN

Mit der Nutzung des Kommentarformulars erklärst Du Dich mit der Speicherung und Verarbeitung Deiner Daten (IP-Adresse, E-Mail-Adresse, Name, Google-Profilbild, etc.) einverstanden. Nähere Infos dazu findest Du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung. Bitte kommentiere deshalb nur, wenn Du mit der Datenspeicherung einverstanden bist.

Beliebte Posts